Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have used this site extensively whilst preparing our onshore spouse (820) visa application.

Hope to learn more and hopefully help others in a similar situation.

Our story is a bit complicated in that I am a German citizen/Australian permanent resident married to a South Korean. It has been interesting dealing with three governments in three different languages...

Cheers,
Peter & Seunghee

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Peter,

I have recently discovered this forum and currently digging as much information before posting my own sets of questions on my own post.

My situation is probably slightly different but my fiance is South Korean living in Seoul. I'm a Aus citizen living in Melbourne. We are going to get married on June 26th in Seoul and have not made a decision on which visa to apply for.

We are thinking of applying for a partner Visa after we get married and for her to fly in on a tourist visa afterwards to be with me (it's tough being apart). Again not sure if to apply onshore / offshore.

Then there is the prospective partner visa (onshore/offshore) that i have been reading about.. But the cost of PPV along with the expenses of our wedding does not sit well together unfortunately .. which is why we are considering partner visa after we get married.

I hoping to get some advice and will shoot you further questions later as i feel i haven't done enough of my own investigation. (i feel bad - jumping in and asking questions)

Thanks for your time
Rob & Joohee

·
Registered
19 Posts
pre congratulation Rob & Joohee :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.