Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
My name is Emma and we are finally about the start the process to move to Brisbane on a Temporary Business (Long Stay), subclass 457.

I already have a lot of my family there and they have been there for 15yrs now... visited there 3 times in them years, the last 2 visits i took my children over and they feel in love with Australia (who wouldn't).

At the moment we have to try and find a job for my husband which ive found very difficult to find over the internet.. not sure where to look or weather most places would sponsor.

Anyway thanks for reading

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Emma, I'm Paul.

My wife and I are also at the very beginning of the process. Won't be moving for a few years ( saving like crazy).
Hope it all goes smoothly for you guys.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi.....My family are also at the beginning of the visa process, we are aiming to go to Darwin as my brother and his family are there, we are putting all the info together for my husband to do the skills test ( he is a joiner). We are scared but very excited. It could take a little while, but will be worth it in the end :)
Good luck to you :D x

P.S i have been emailing any construction companies i can find in the area we wish to live, hoping to recieve advice x

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Emma,

Welcome to the forums! I Hope everything goes smoothly for you and find some helpful information here on the forums!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, daveymac here, new to the forum. I`m based in the UK at the moment, hoping to move to Brisbane soon. We are coming over on a 457 labour agreement arranged through a recruitment company, but they haven`t updated us on our visa progress. Our house is sold, notice given in at work, and 2 offers of jobs.....we are not going to arrange flights and shipping until we have some sort of visa in place. We have looked on the DIAC website but there are so many combinations of this visa that we ended up more confused than ever!!
We are both feeling very stressed but excited and can`t wait for the special email to arrive that will give us the go-ahead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.