Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Hola! Hey! Ciao!

Hope all you new Brisbane residents are enjoying it here! :) I am! What an awesome place. Certainly a great 'home away from home' which in my case is NM, America! I come from NM 'Land of Enchantment' and my husband and I will be living here for 2-3 years! Hoping to meet lots of great people, enjoy Australia, and to work work work! I'm an old fashioned American woman who believes in hard work and I enjoy it along the way :)...so hoping I find work soon because right now I'm just a bum. My hubby brings home the bacon as he is in the coal mining business...I want to help him out and bring home the eggs! LOL. My background is diverse and includes experience in the travel industry, management, health spa business owner, & self-published author. So if anyone out there wants or needs a hard working person who is energetic, enthusiastic and dependable-let me know! I'd love a shot at a position where I can contribute my past skills and experience and of course I'm open to new experiences and jobs as well! Let me know if I can help you. I'd be happy to do so! Cheers!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.