Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
I hope everybody is well.
My name is Paul and I have found my way to this forum via google searches regarding spouse visas.

After meeting my love as a Student in Newcastle in 2008, it took us until 2011 to fall madly in love with each other. That time we caught up in Sydney and we have been an item ever since.
First Long distance between Sydney and Cologne, then short distance between London and Cologne and for the last four and a half years we have been living together in London.

We got married three years ago and have recently had a child - the first Australian in my family.

We are now getting ready to move to Sydney together and I know that the posts, as well as the experience of other migrants will be a very helpful too us.

I also hope that once we get things sorted that we also will be able to then return the favor to other migrants and travelers.

Thanks for having us!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hello guys,
I hope everybody is well.
My name is Paul and I have found my way to this forum via google searches regarding spouse visas.

After meeting my love as a Student in Newcastle in 2008, it took us until 2011 to fall madly in love with each other. That time we caught up in Sydney and we have been an item ever since.
First Long distance between Sydney and Cologne, then short distance between London and Cologne and for the last four and a half years we have been living together in London.

We got married three years ago and have recently had a child - the first Australian in my family.

We are now getting ready to move to Sydney together and I know that the posts, as well as the experience of other migrants will be a very helpful too us.

I also hope that once we get things sorted that we also will be able to then return the favor to other migrants and travelers.

Thanks for having us!
That is awesome

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good luck with everything

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.