Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have been reading this forum now for a month or so while preparing for my PMV Subclass 300 application.

This forum has been a great help and I have found answers to many questions I would otherwise had to ask.

Thanks to all those who have contributed.

My Fiancée and I first me as Teenagers many years ago, we are now both closer to 50 than 40 !
She is from the UK and now an Australian Citizen, I am British.
We have been in our present relationship since 2009 and after many visits and flights around the globe between us (10 in trips in 6 years) we finally got engaged over Christmas 2015.

I Submitted my application last week and it was acknowledge on the 1st March.

Now I guess it just a waiting Game..
From what I have read it is presently taking 9-12 months for PMV's to be granted, is this accurate ?

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
8-9 months from some countries, but best to rely on the latest applicants answers from the UK.

I have heard some say 10-14 months from London.

Reactions: MrsSpud

·
Registered
8 Posts
Processing Times

I am in the uk too and submitted my visa to London 10th May 2015
I am now a week over the 14 months and still waiting
ive been with my husband since 2003 and married in 2009 thought it would of been one of them straight forwarded cases but looks like we still have to wait in line...am going to ring london tomorrow and find out what is going on

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am in the uk too and submitted my visa to London 10th May 2015.
I am now a week over the 14 months and still waiting
Hiya, my husband and I are looking to apply for a permanent visa for ourselves and our two children (aged 3 and 1). If you don't mind me asking, what did you need to do before you applied for your visa? We're not sure where to star or what we need to make sure we have at hand before applying for a visa.

·
Registered
8 Posts
All depends on what type of visa you are applying for. If its a partner visa its pretty much straight forward and we did it all ourselves without an agent

Let me know if this is something you are applying for as you haven't made it clear

Hiya, my husband and I are looking to apply for a permanent visa for ourselves and our two children (aged 3 and 1). If you don't mind me asking, what did you need to do before you applied for your visa? We're not sure where to star or what we need to make sure we have at hand before applying for a visa.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I applied to London May 2015 and was granted my partner visa 21st July 2016 and there was NO issues to make it take this long either as we have been together since 2003 and had no seperations in all that time. We finally married in 2009...so be prepared to wait

Hi,
10 -14 months.... Ouch !

·
Registered
24 Posts
All depends on what type of visa you are applying for. If its a partner visa its pretty much straight forward and we did it all ourselves without an agent

Let me know if this is something you are applying for as you haven't made it clear
My husband and I are both British so it wouldn't be a partner visa we would be applying for. It would be a skilled independent visa we would be applying for.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oficially 10 to 14 months

Hi,

I have been reading this forum now for a month or so while preparing for my PMV Subclass 300 application.

This forum has been a great help and I have found answers to many questions I would otherwise had to ask.

Thanks to all those who have contributed.

My Fiancée and I first me as Teenagers many years ago, we are now both closer to 50 than 40 !
She is from the UK and now an Australian Citizen, I am British.
We have been in our present relationship since 2009 and after many visits and flights around the globe between us (10 in trips in 6 years) we finally got engaged over Christmas 2015.

I Submitted my application last week and it was acknowledge on the 1st March.

Now I guess it just a waiting Game..
From what I have read it is presently taking 9-12 months for PMV's to be granted, is this accurate ?
Hi BluesJam67,

Officially in London it's currently 10 to 14 months, but some have been granted much sooner. I think in as little as 4 months. However from what I have been reading on here there is no pattern to any of them to determine how long it will actually take. According to the Australian Immi site, offshore partner visas should take no longer than 5 months, so no consistency there either!

Anyway fingers crossed for all us waiting :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.