Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody

I'm Cindy, 26 years old and I am from the Netherlands
Since I was 15, I want to go to Australia... and I still never been there.
I just ended my relationship, and now I'm saving for a long holiday to Australia...
I hope to find some friends here and a lot of information.

Cindy

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Welcome to the forum Cindy and hope your travel plans happen for you - a saying in english being 'every cloud has a silver lining' so perhaps the silver lining for you is travel.

You may already know that the Netherlands [often called Holland here] are on the Working Holiday Visa list with Australia and many young people from N/H already come here, Australia also being a destination for Dutch immigrants for many decades and the connection goes back many centuries with Dutch explorers being the initial discoverers of Australia and it was known as New Holland - South Land to New Holland - Introduction

For WHV - Visa Options - Working Holiday - Visas & Immigration
and at 26 you are still plenty young enough to even qualify for a second years WHV.

More information on our Visas & Immigration section and some info about travelling about Australia in the travel section where on most recent thread started by an english chap I've indicated advantage in planning what you do here to minimise taxation - some big $$$ gains.

Also mentioned there how it is pretty cheap to get here at the moment too [via a cheap flight/ferry? to UK] for Welcome to AirAsia.com, The World's Best Low-Cost Airline have very cheap flights between the UK and Malaysia and from there to Australia.

Good luck with whatever you do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.