Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site so just wanted to say hello to everyone! I'm looking for info as me and my partner are hoping to move to oz as my partner has been offered employment in Queensland, I just need to find out now about carrying on with my studies!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! Interview Tips for Visit to OZ

Hi All,

Im Marilou!:) Today, i got a call from the Immigration Officer sheduling for my interview as a visitor to Australia.
Anyone can help me any tips or possible questions from the Immigration Officer? Thanks!:)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

I am new to this site so just wanted to say hello to everyone! I'm looking for info as me and my partner are hoping to move to oz as my partner has been offered employment in Queensland, I just need to find out now about carrying on with my studies!
Hi Sammy and welcome. You've come to the right place and many members here should have good information for you;).

Gene

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have just found out it going to cost£19,000 a year to continue my studies in oz there is no way I could afford that! So now the question is do I continue my studies and complete them in the uk or give up and move to oz?????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.