Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I've just joined your forum as I've been doing a bit of research into emigrating to Oz and its so confusing!
My situation in a nutshell is that I have family (uncle, aunts, cousins etc) in Brisbane. I've been on holiday and love it there and have wanted to live there for many years, Unfortunately my occupation is not on the skills list: :( I qualified as a FE Teacher in 2012 but when I looked at the list then Vocational Trades teacher was no longer there.
Since then I have met my partner, we have been together 7 years. He is interested in moving to Oz. He is a building surveyor with over 20years experience and he now holds a masters degree in construction Project Managing. He is 43 years old, I am 39.
We appear to have enough points to qualify but only just and I know we are running out of time.
What I would really like is some advice on is which visa we should be trying to get and how we go about applying for it.
I understand there is an expression of interest, but it then mentions that some visas require tests first before you can submit one. We want to be near family but if we can just get into Australia somewhere we would be happy.
Thanks in advance for your help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.