Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Nina, I'm (nearly) 22, and am currently trying to figure out how to get to stay with the love of my life, in the country we both love. I posted a thread about this in the section about visas.

Australia appeals to me because it's gorgeous, friendly, and feels very homely even though I was born somewhere completely different (as you can see from the flag, although my family has lived in the UK since I was 14). Oh, and it's home to The Chaser :p

I have looked around a little and you all seem really friendly – and very knowledgeable! I look forward to talking to you all :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

My name is Nina, I'm (nearly) 22, and am currently trying to figure out how to get to stay with the love of my life, in the country we both love. I posted a thread about this in the section about visas.

Australia appeals to me because it's gorgeous, friendly, and feels very homely even though I was born somewhere completely different (as you can see from the flag, although my family has lived in the UK since I was 14). Oh, and it's home to The Chaser :p

I have looked around a little and you all seem really friendly - and very knowledgeable! I look forward to talking to you all :D
Hi Conflicts and welcome. Australia truly is a wonderful place to live. Stick around and you should get lots of helpful information here and have fun making friends in the process.

Gene

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.