Australia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Hills Shire Sydney

Hi All, Can you please share your experience of ceremony waiting time with hills shire council Sydney, I got my citizenship approved on 28 Feb 22 and still waiting for ceremony letter from the council. Would be grateful if you can share your latest experience.
Thanks

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hill Shire Sydney

Hi All, Can you please share your experience of ceremony waiting time with hills shire council Sydney, I got my citizenship approved on 28 Feb 22 and still waiting for ceremony letter from the council. Would be grateful if you can share your latest experience.
Thanks

· Registered
2 Posts
The Hills Shire Sydney

Thanks
Following with you. I was approved in March 2022 and waiting too

· Registered
5 Posts
There are timeframes mentioned in the council website, might be worth checking it since they are following the exact dates:

• Thursday 9 June 2022
  • Monday 18 July 2022
  • Thursday 28 July 2022
  • Monday 15 August 2022
  • Saturday 17 September, 2022
  • Monday 17 October 2022
  • Monday 21 November 2022

· Registered
5 Posts
There are timeframes mentioned in the council website, might be worth checking it since they are following the exact dates:

• Thursday 9 June 2022
  • Monday 18 July 2022
  • Thursday 28 July 2022
  • Monday 15 August 2022
  • Saturday 17 September, 2022
  • Monday 17 October 2022
  • Monday 21 November 2022
@NohaM

· Registered
4 Posts
My interview and test was on 6 June 22 and then got approval on 16 June 22.
Hills shire has a huge back log for ceremony. I’ve read somewhere that’s it was around 904 people waiting for their ceremony as of 4 March 22. It’s going to be a long wait I suppose.

· Registered
8 Posts
I heard there is only 267 approved applications still waiting for ceremony as of 30th of June.
does it mean the huge back log in March/April been eased and now its back to normal?

if anyone has recent data would be appreciated if shared.

· Registered
4 Posts
I heard there is only 267 approved applications still waiting for ceremony as of 30th of June.
does it mean the huge back log in March/April been eased and now its back to normal?

if anyone has recent data would be appreciated if shared.
Hi Ali

Hi Ali
My interview and test was on 6 June 22 and then got approval on 16 June 22.
I’m attending the ceremony on 17 Sep.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts