Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am an LA Native, here in Adelaide Australia. Currently applying for the partnership visa 820 this up coming week. I have been here on a Work and Holiday visa 462 for the last year since Dec 2016.

Please send me any tips you have as far as what to submit for evidence and how much? I've been reading blogs and watching videos. So far there are a lot of instruction on submitting it through mail however I am submitting my application online.

Few Questions:
1) How do I reduce the sizes of the pictures!?

2) does my partner make his own Immiaccount or does it continue after I fill out my? Do my friends who are submitting a form 888 need to make an immiaccount?

I have been with my partner since April 2016 when we met in the States. I moved to Adelaide in December of 2016. I am applying for the partnership visa this month. We have been de facto for a year now. Is this too short to apply? We have tons of evidence with family and friends. We've traveled to Bali, Vietnam, and back to U.S in the last year. We support each other financially and have joint accts. He has put me on as a beneficiary on his Superannuation.

3) Would this all suffice?

4) what do they think if we are going to therapy? We started going to therapy after we realised how big of a transition this was and have learned to support each other since our relationship is so different from others.

Thank you ahead of time for all the help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.