Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been researching alot,and i cant seem to find out how i could get her here without having to have a relative that lives here or a spouse ,me and her have been researching everyday for answers,i just dont see why they dont let them come here in the first place,they wanna start new lives,they need a chance to have a new life and live free,its not right what the constitution is doing,is there like anyway i can like go against the amendment and some how take it off,theres got to be a way ,here is the following amendment :Amendment XI (1798)
The judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by citizens of another state, or by citizens or subjects of any foreign state.

because immigrants are people to,people need to understand,they want a new start,im a U.S. citizen and i dont see why i wouldnt be-able to get her into the U.S.,i dont think its right at all,they put to much pressure on them when they have to give all that paper work and have to wait for years,i dont see why they wouldnt let me take her in,i am against that Amendment XI (1798),i can list many things that can change a person's life just by starting a new life,having new friends,living with people who will take care of them.i love her so much,she's a really nice person,and i believe all people from all over should be-able to start a new life,i dont see why they would make them forbidden to come to the U.S.,it's a free world,immigrants shouldnt have to go through this,its earth,no one controls the earth,so i dont see how they can control them from getting to the U.S.,as far as i can see that amendment has tooken freedom from them,god created us equally,and that amendment doesnt say we are,its just wrong,they need to take that off,its a free world,they cant just take it from them,if they took it,then what is the purpose in having earth,they are making people stay and suffer basically,everyone in the whole world is created equally,if anyone knows how i can go against this,or can give me a site that will let me put a petition of some sort that will go against it,i just need help on finding a website which lets you speak for yourself about it and congress or whoever can read it.please post a link on here,i'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I reckon to get your Gf into the US, you just have to keep exploring the US immigration regs and see if she is able to qualify.

Same principle applies here too and to most countries.
There's immigrations regulations and sometimes people will not meet the requirements.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.