Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
We are just about to lodge our Contributory Parent 143 Visas. We have the money for the Immigration Officer and the approx 5,000AUD to Lodge the Visa. Can anyone tell me the approximate waiting period that we will have before we need to pay any more money towards the Visa before it will be granted during the 3 year waiting period. We know the Sponser has to pay for the Assurance Bond. Does anyone know when that payment is due?
Any information on this matter and payment stucture would be much appreciated.
Kind regards:)

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hi All,
We are just about to lodge our Contributory Parent 143 Visas. We have the money for the Immigration Officer and the approx 5,000AUD to Lodge the Visa. Can anyone tell me the approximate waiting period that we will have before we need to pay any more money towards the Visa before it will be granted during the 3 year waiting period. We know the Sponser has to pay for the Assurance Bond. Does anyone know when that payment is due?
Any information on this matter and payment stucture would be much appreciated.
Kind regards:)
I have 2 sc. 143 applications in the system that were lodged about 2 years ago and Assurance of Support has not been requested yet. The second VAC payment is not required until the very end. Once it is requested you only have limited time to pay it, so make sure you're organised. Ditto for the Assurance of Support.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.