Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi dear everyone, sorry I just have 3 questions that I don’t understand. Could you please share your knowledge thank you very much.

I submitted my 820 application online Dec 2017( so 2 month ago) onshore, and in Feb 2018(2 weeks ago)I just had one email from a case officer with her position number( in Malaysia ) requesting me to take health examination. So I did last week. Now the status of my online application is Assessment in Process.

I have seen people taking about in the forum that you have to check if you have been signed a case officer to know if your case is going through now, so I don’t know if the email which I received means that I have already been signed a case officer or I just misunderstood.

The second question is does this email mean that what the case officer need from me is just the medical examination, or is it possible they will come back again with more requested documents later?

The third question is does this email mean it won’t be long before I will be granted the 820 visa or I still need to wait around 12 to 20 months as the estimated time indicates on the website.

Thank you so much for your kind sharing.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
You may have to keep waiting the normal time.
We did medicals in the August, we had to provide more info in the November and got the grant the following March. This was for the PMV though, but I assume it is similar.

Nothing is certain, but some are luckier than others.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You may have to keep waiting the normal time.
We did medicals in the August, we had to provide more info in the November and got the grant the following March. This was for the PMV though, but I assume it is similar.

Nothing is certain, but some are luckier than others.
Hi JandE, did you go to the medical examination at the request from the immigration department or you just went yourself. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys, this forum is really a lucky place, after I posted this thread I just received an email from the immigration department indicating that I have just been granted the 820 visa. It just have been one week since I was requested by the immigration department to take the health examination and less than 3 months since I lodged my 820 online application onshore. Unbelievable I am already here with my 820 visa, to be honest I have not even uploaded some key evidences online. Hope all of you guys will also be seeing the results soon! Luck with all of us!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.