Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Any idea how long will 221111 - Accountant stay on SOL?

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Someone would need a crystal ball to answer that question. There's no way to know.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will not make it to the next year's SOL as it was borderline this immigration year.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
seems I can not post links until I have posted 5 or more replies! So here it goes, the fifth one.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awpa.gov.au/our-work/labour-market-information/skilled-occupation-list/pages/flagged-occupations.aspx

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I don't want to be pessimistic, afterall it is the only occupation I can relate myself to. anyway one source of reference:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
governmentskills.com.au/news/29-cross-sector/152-skilled-occupation-list-sol

·
Premium Member
10,530 Posts
It would not actually surprise me if accountant does get removed. The problem I see with accountants is that they need some Australian study in regards to Australian tax law which alot probably do not have. We have seen alot of accountants having trouble getting work in Australia for this reason and also no local experience.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
any 60 pointer with ANZSCO 221111 accountant waiting for invitation in 189 queue?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you please stop posting same message multiple times on different posts? I understand you are anxious but spamming will not help. Thanks for understanding.
I understand.

Only if there were so many accountants active on this forum that they would (and care to) reply on a single post on any one thread, that would have helped me as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.