Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
New here.
Was wondering if anybody can tell me if there is any period of time that must pass before one is eligable to sponsor somebody on another marriage Visa?
I have done this before and unfortunately it didnt work out and she was the most angry person i have ever come across in terms of my kids.
She was well aware i was a package, but could never accept them and was just angry as h#ll all the time if they were around. So the Visa was 4 years ago, we are about to separate and i have some time up my sleeve to go O/S for the purpose of living abroad and seeing if i can find the next love of my life who isnt so angry and hostile around my kids.
Short question is, how often can one sponsor somebody on a marriage Visa, like is there a minimum period of time before the second time round that i have to wait?
Thanks
BT

·
Registered
37 Posts
You can do multiple sponsorships if you have the means & satisfy the criteria for that particular subclass.

But don't try to sponsor more than one spouse at a time ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think you'll find a second time is the final one and it needs to be five years since the first one, details under the sponsor eligibility for the partner visas -
First and second sponsorships are (relatively) easy. But you can sponsor a third time. Conditions apply.

Must be a long-term committed relationship (2-5 years at least) or if you have a child together, also is a consideration. You can find this information on the same page.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.