Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading the MSA booklet over a couple of more times it appears my qualifications are ideal to be considered an engineering associate. So how do I apply as a mechanical engineering associate? Can't find the options. Has anyone got the steps I need to do? I have emailed engineers Australia to ask incase nobody here knows how.

Cheers, Rob

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your first step should be to see whther you qualify in an occupation that is on an Australian skilled occupation list.
hello, i would like to humbly ask, regarding the Occupation List in Engineers Australia. I am an Industrial Engineer, from Philippines. I was confused on what occupational list in EA should i apply, bec under Professional Engineer, IE is on the list, but the qualification must be: gotten your degree in Australia? i got my degree in the Philippines, so does this mean that i dont qualify for Professional Engineer occupation list? I have 7 yrs relevant work experience in the manufacturing industry before i got my degree, and after i got my degree, i have work experience in engineering field (manufacturing) for almost 4 yrs now (currently employed) here in Japan. Should i apply under the Professional Engineering even if i got my degree in the Philippines and not in Australia? thank you so much and i hope to hear from you

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Most RP engineering degrees are assessed as comparable to an Australian degree, but there is no mutual recognition of engineering competency. To satisfy the requirements of the mandatory pre-migration skills assessment You would have to prepare a Competency Demonstration Report, which is a considerable task. If you want me to have a look at your case, go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.