Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Kind people, Would someone help me where can i find a checklist for required documents and how to apply for citizenship ? can i apply online?
Do i need to provide same documents as when i applied for PR i needed to provide lots of photos etc of myself and my husband. What sort of documets i need to apply for citizenship? Do i provide photos etc etc too?

I was granted PR in June 2015 and before that i been in Aus since Aug 2013 on tourist visa and TR. Please help and guide me about citizenship. Thank you kindly.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Hello Kind people, Would someone help me where can i find a checklist for required documents and how to apply for citizenship ? can i apply online?
Do i need to provide same documents as when i applied for PR i needed to provide lots of photos etc of myself and my husband. What sort of documets i need to apply for citizenship? Do i provide photos etc etc too?

I was granted PR in June 2015 and before that i been in Aus since Aug 2013 on tourist visa and TR. Please help and guide me about citizenship. Thank you kindly.
You can do it online and you can find all the information here:Applying for citizenship

If you don't know how to go about it, get a registered migration agent to do it for you, as it is a relatively inexpensive service.

I'd get it lodged as soon as you can, before the government has another go at complicating the process.

Reactions: Bellaella

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Thank you for replying back to me. Is it Australian Citizenship by conferral?
Judging by your questions, you may be better off getting a registered migration agent to take care of it for you.

You should get your passport renewed regardless and link your current visa to the new passport. I would get it done ASAP.

Reactions: wrussell
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.