Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think of keywords that would describe what your potential visitors would be looking for. For example - for a website that contains information on Australia you would look for something that has Australia in the name. It can be Australia Travel, Australia Discussion, Australia Holidays, Australia Immigration etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Think of keywords that would describe what your potential visitors would be looking for. For example - for a website that contains information on Australia you would look for something that has Australia in the name. It can be Australia Travel, Australia Discussion, Australia Holidays, Australia Immigration etc.
That's correct. You should have keywords must contain the name of your business in its name. In this way your site will be ranked higher in google and more people will be redirected to your website.

·
Registered
90 Posts
This is very informative post. A large portion of these blogs were even not related to the keywords. It’s quite apparent that these links have been paid for in an attempt to boost the number of links point to J.C. Penny web pages. Buying or selling links to manipulate results and deceive search engines violates our guidelines.” Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am new on website promoting and I am learning about all different SEO methods. Here I want to you guys help me on the links promoting.
How to choose a correct friendly link for your site? What will you mostly concern about?
Anybody can share your ideas on this that would be a big help to me.
Best regards

duduta

-------------------------------------------------------------------
dropship wholesale ipad, tablet PC
SEO sometimes paid some dollars for any software that can help to grow more their strategy. Money is also matters in SEO but its your choice. And there is also what they call Pay Per Click(PCC), it cost much money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.