Australia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I recently received a notification that my partner needs a polish police check and we only have 28 days to upload it.
Considering long wait time for the process, long mailing time and time for translation, we won't be able to provide it in time.
My question is how do I notify them about this? I can't find anything besides 'change in circumstances' tab and 'contact us' which sends me to online forms, which don't fit my enquiry.
My 2nd question is how long does it take for the clinic to provide me with my medical check results? My tests will be done just a week before the '28 days notice', I was wondering if that will also cause a problem and if I should notify them about this too.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Upload the evidence that you have applied for the police check and the medical with a short explanation.

Reactions: wrussell

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Hello, I recently received a notification that my partner needs a polish police check and we only have 28 days to upload it.
Considering long wait time for the process, long mailing time and time for translation, we won't be able to provide it in time.
My question is how do I notify them about this? I can't find anything besides 'change in circumstances' tab and 'contact us' which sends me to online forms, which don't fit my enquiry.
My 2nd question is how long does it take for the clinic to provide me with my medical check results? My tests will be done just a week before the '28 days notice', I was wondering if that will also cause a problem and if I should notify them about this too.
You are normally given 28 days in which to reply. Your reply, within that 28 days, can explain why it will take longer to supply what is required.

If there is no email contact on the request, you could upload a document "Police Check Delays" explaining the situation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts