Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I have just tried to call immigration .. i was on hold for TWO HOURS and then they cut me off!! :(

I am having trouble with my ImmiAccount

Is there a quicker way to contact immigration and get a fast response?

I am trying to sort my application for a defacto visa .. and its starting to get a little overwhelming :(

Thank you

·
Registered
85 Posts
Try their call back service? You can leave your number and they will call you back after the two hours instead of you having to wait on hold...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Guys

I have just tried to call immigration .. i was on hold for TWO HOURS and then they cut me off!! :(

I am having trouble with my ImmiAccount

Is there a quicker way to contact immigration and get a fast response?

I am trying to sort my application for a defacto visa .. and its starting to get a little overwhelming :(

Thank you
Hi,

I know your problem ! I have been on hold for hours as well and then they would either cut me off or they were not even be able to help me.
Try ringing at different times of the day. I found that in the mornings I could get through a lot quicker rather than trying to ring them in the afternoon.

Could I ask what excatly your problem with your ImmiAccount is ? Maybe some people here in the forum are able to help you out :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you .. Do you know if there is an email address to contact about partner visas .. so that i can write down all my questions?

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
What trouble are you having with your ImmiAccount? Maybe we can help. Otherwise your only option is to call again, I'm afraid. We've all been there. I've found they're easier to contact in the morning when they first open.

Reactions: nancyandcolin

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
I'm not sure I'd bother using email - they often don't respond.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What trouble are you having with your ImmiAccount? Maybe we can help. Otherwise your only option is to call again, I'm afraid. We've all been there. I've found they're easier to contact in the morning when they first open.
thanks guys .. after three and a half hours I finally spoke to a really nice guy who managed to help me.

I wasn't able to log into my immi account because my previous agent had all my details and i was told I wasn't authorised to use it.

Luckily my password has been changed and its good now :)

Just gathering my evidence together to apply for my partner visa .. i think i have too much .. I have all the serious information like lease agreements etc .. but do they also wants cards and emails that we have sent each other whilst separated and pictures etc .. i'm just not sure whats too much especially as applying online means you only have a certain allowance

thank you

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.