Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. I'm currently holding a bridging visa class c with work restrictions while waiting for approval for my protection visa . I have no idea how to answer In part D (change of condition to bridging visa ) Question 21:how have you supported yourself until the time of this application ? And question 26 :if you do not work , how will you be supported ? Actually after been nine months illegal stay at Australia ,I applied my protection visa on October 2016 My question are 1.) I have to answer how I supported myself from the time I reached at Australia or only answer for the period I started to apply for protection visa (October 2016)? 2. For question 26 , i need to answer how I supported myself from the period I started to apply for protection visa or from the period I reached Australia? . For question 23 Do you or a member of ur family currently work ? What is the safest answer in order for me to get working permission ? AND question 22 do you receive any regular income from overseas? What is the safest answer ? I'm confused as don't know how to answer and worry if I give a wrong answer I would not be granted a visa without working restriction.Thank you for answering my questions .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.