Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Can someone please help me here.

I have applied a 190 State nominated visa 3 days ago (on 22-Oct-2013). I'm the main applicant and I have included my spouse & child also in my application. I'm yet to attach the supporting documents for my Visa.

However, I realized yesterday that I have made a silly mistake in my visa application - under the employment history section of my spouse, for one of her employment dates.(instead of from/to of employment year 2011-2012, I entered as 2012-2013).

I am not claiming points for my partner skills - so I suppose the severity of the error is minor. The requested supporting docs for spouse does not even ask for an evidence of her experience. Only in form 1221, I give her work details, and that's when I found my mistake. However, I do not want to take any chances!

How can I correct this? There is no official email id or a telephone contact given in the visa acknowledgement mail with whom I can place this request. I tried to call the GSM Adelaide office, but its always found to be busy.

Should I go for uploading docs & wait for a CO to be allocated - and then inform him about this mistake. Or, should I fill any other form and inform DIBP about this.

Please help me how to proceed.

Regards,
Madhu

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.