Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied for subclass 300 visa on 4th January 2018 did my medicals of the VISA on may 2018 received a Interview call from an officer in June 2019 , she asked relationship related question then mailed to redo medicals pcc new notice of intended marriage and some pictures of us socially establishing as couples? So the medical tests are same as I did the last time a Docter Check up Hiv test and Xray I did my medicals from a clinic in India and from emedical client saw the health case had been submitted to home affairs on that very day I did my medicals so my question is is there a way I can get to know if my health case considered me medically fit or not from my hap Id ( We submitted it paper based so i can't view anything in immiaccount about my case ) I did used my previous HAP for a visitor visa which was granted ...
and why the asked me to do the same tests Again was there something wrong with my previous ones or its just because its been a year that why

would really love a reply please guys if you know anything about my query let me know ? Thank you so much.

· Premium Member
5,249 Posts
The medicals generally need to be no more than 1 year old so if the visa hasn't yet been granted, it's not unusual to have to do them again.

· Registered
5 Posts
pmv 300 question

currently in the process of applying for a pmv, just wanna know what happens if you're on holiday (outside of your country) when they request medical and police checks? thanks guys!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.