Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a permanent resident of Australia (189 PR visa). A university in Australia has asked me to provide "Certified evidence of resident status in Australia" with the university application. I'm living outside of Australia for about 1.5 years, how to obtain (get it posted to) the document to my home address in Australia? is there any web link that I can apply online? I searched google, but didn't find any.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Visa grant letter?

You used to be able to get a certificate from the Department to confirm residency status, but it is unlikely they’d still provide a service like that.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm a permanent resident of Australia (189 PR visa). A university in Australia has asked me to provide "Certified evidence of resident status in Australia" with the university application. I'm living outside of Australia for about 1.5 years, how to obtain (get it posted to) the document to my home address in Australia? is there any web link that I can apply online? I searched google, but didn't find any.
Within VEVO there is an option to send the document directly to the organisation requesting it - ie you don't download the doc yourself and print it but actually send it from the VEVO system. Most organisations will recognise this as it can't be faked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.