Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all..

i would like to kindly know on how to pay for partner visa 309 using paypal?

Do i need to pay money into my paypal account in installments (because my debit card has a limit) until i have accumulated enough money (in my paypal account) for the payment, thank you.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I used Paypal to pay for mine and it was all very easy and went through the first time but its all in one single payment you cant charge it to your paypal and then pay it off as a credit card. You need to have the full amount on the card your paypal is linked to

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used Paypal to pay for mine and it was all very easy and went through the first time but its all in one single payment you cant charge it to your paypal and then pay it off as a credit card. You need to have the full amount on the card your paypal is linked to
unfortunately, the credit limit for my debit card is only 10k...even though i use paypal as a payment method, it will not go through...

now looking for other solutions..

thanks for the help

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't see why you can't transfer the monney into PayPal as a balance and then pay when you have enough, keeping in mind conversion rates and surcharges for using PayPal.
yes, i am aware of the surcharges...it is good for me to find other solution..maybe get someone who has a credit card which the limit is sufficient...hopefully..

thanks for the help

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello to all..

Finally, the payment has gone through last night (malaysian time)...my husband already received a few emails & this morning on immiaccount he has received the letter to undergo the biometrics (has to be done in two weeks time). I believe this is the normal procedure for applicants...

thanks for all the advises given..wish us luck!

thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.