Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to know how to retrieve FaceTime audio and video call records as I have to submit my call records to immigration department.Does anyone know how to get it?

Hope to get some way to find my call records .

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I need to know how to retrieve FaceTime audio and video call records as I have to submit my call records to immigration department.Does anyone know how to get it?

Hope to get some way to find my call records .
How to view your FaceTime call history in iOS

Launch the FaceTime app on your iPhone or iPad.
You will automatically be shown a call rundown.
Toggle between audio and video calls in the top menu.
Good luck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already have FaceTime app in both iPhone and Ipad but iphone shows 2 to 10 days record and iPad just shows recent callhistory . I need my 1 year call history records .
Suggest me some way out. ��

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I already have FaceTime app in both iPhone and Ipad but iphone shows 2 to 10 days record and iPad just shows recent callhistory . I need my 1 year call history records .
Suggest me some way out. ��
Is something stopping you from using Google to get this information? In any case, this took me two seconds to find.

Everything gets synced to the cloud, complete with phone numbers, call dates and times, and call duration. The reasoning here is pretty simple. Apple wants you to be able to access those calls and return missed calls from any of your devices. This is possible through Apple's Continuity feature.

To access it just sync your iPhone with your iCloud and it will show in the Facetime app.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I should mention that my wife and I met online and before she moved to Canada we were in contact daily visa skype and text messages. Luckily for us each took screen shots of meaningful text messages as well as screen shots of each other skype.

As a part of our contact while apart, we included some (not all) of our screen shots of those messages and skype calls. No call logs were included or requested.

If you have any significant screen shots from your conversations that you can date that prove any significance to your application, try and find them and use them.

That said, it is different for every application and what worked for us may not work for others.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have all my iMessage records though I purchased that app which fetch all iMessage in pdf. But my call records are not there as my iPad doesn’t record call history.my iphone is just giving the record of one month only, mostly calls shows,answer on another device . Like it’s been more than a year me and my husband is talking with each other specially on weekends we talk like 3 to 4 hours on FaceTime video but couldn’t get the records.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I have all my iMessage records though I purchased that app which fetch all iMessage in pdf. But my call records are not there as my iPad doesn't record call history.my iphone is just giving the record of one month only, mostly calls shows,answer on another device . Like it's been more than a year me and my husband is talking with each other specially on weekends we talk like 3 to 4 hours on FaceTime video but couldn't get the records.
I don't if you can pull call records for the past year, or longer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.