Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

How do I attach/send form 1023 after my application's granted and finalised? I can't attach it in my immiaccount, it's not an option. When I filled in my application, I didn't notice that my family name automatically appeared after my given name. I only have one family name, and I only use it once. Help is MUCH appreciated!

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Those sort of issues are usually best dealt with in person. Are you anywhere near a DIBP office?

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which processing centre granted your visa? Berlin? What type of visa?
It's a Working Holiday visa, and I think it was Australia who granted my visa. I used immiaccount, and in the e-mail I got, it just says Australian Government, department of immigration and border protection.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Ok. I’ll try and find a contact for you tomorrow where you can send the form with an explanation. Can you send me your email? Don’t post it here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hei Annette,

I hope you got your 1023 sorted ok. I just have a quick question. Did you have to do a medical check for your visa? if so, did you do in Bergen or Oslo? any details would help on the process and how much its costs? På forhånd takk for hjelpen! mvh nortas

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help

Any look with the 1023 form? I have applied for the holiday working visa but have put a 6 instead of an 8!

I have sent off the from to 2 different email addresses as I was told the first one was the wrong email after ringing up for the 3rd time. Meant to be flying out in 10 days time. Someone mentioned ringing a number and them doing it over the phone by contacting the office and listing the time limit thing.

Any info will be helpful xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.