Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all..i am new to the immigration process..me ad my hubby are planning to move to Australia under subclass 189 visa..please tell me how should i start the process?please give me the pointers what should i do firstly, then secondly, then thirdly and so on...we are currently living in KSA...thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where do i have to upload documents for skill assessments? please guide me..thanks[/
There are different skills assessments depending on your occupation.
you might like to start here: Qualifications and skills recognition | australia.gov.au
thanks..actually my husband is software engineer and we are applying for 189 visa so i know that skill assessment will be done by ACS..but i am confused that one all the degrees and papers are ready by us,where do i have to upload them? with EOI?

·
Registered
112 Posts
thanks..actually my husband is software engineer and we are applying for 189 visa so i know that skill assessment will be done by ACS..but i am confused that one all the degrees and papers are ready by us,where do i have to upload them? with EOI?
Hi!

You have to check the ACS website regarding their assessment guidelines. I am not sure in the case of your husband's profession, but i believe all skilled migrants who intend to have their skills assessed must send their documents via courier to the assessing authorities because you will need to send certified true copies of relevant documents.
That is why you need to read exactly the ACS guidelines.

Goodluck and keep us updated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.