Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning from wet dreich Scotland!

Hope everyone is well...

Its been a long term dream of mine to head over to Aus, take in some of the wonders of the country, mixed in with a bit of work, and i feel now is my best chance to do that.

Im a 24 year old, part qualified accountant, and have been working with an small local accounting practise for nearly 4 years now, working toward my qualification... almost like an apprenticeship...... Last 6 months has saw me look more at the future, furthering career opportunities, and looking to buy a property. The job market over here is pretty stagnant at present, so opportunities are limited, and becoming somewhat frustrating! Its also true that if i ever wanted to travel to Aus then i need to do this, before taking the plunge on buying a flat!

So.... i am in the early planning stages to head over mid 2012 for a year, prob to Melbourne or Sydney to start....

Hoping to get some good info from this site. Got the basic details on applying for Visas' tax file numbers and bank accounts from a mate that did it last year (and spoke very highly of his experiences!)

Cheers folks.

GZ

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.