Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AU is probably one of the countries I like the most .I love Australia 'caus unlike the USA , it's a nation for everyone and not just aussies who were born in Australia . If I ever become a citizen (which makes me an "aussie") I'll be 200% loyal to the aussie flag .I will give no crap about Israhel , whom I hate deeply .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Israeli's will always be welcome in AU. its a shame you hate Israel so much though...
a shame would be hating Australia if you're australian ,
a shame would be hating France if you're french ,
a shame would be hating Germany if you're german ,

Hating Israel if you're israeli is the best you can do...

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
I am not Israeli but I am a Jewish South African living in Australia who happens to have an Israeli passport and happen to have spend some time in Israel..

Not going to go into a debate about this. Its a free country to have your own opinions :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not Israeli but I am a Jewish South African living in Australia who happens to have an Israeli passport and happen to have spend some time in Israel..

Not going to go into a debate about this. Its a free country to have your own opinions :)
israel hasn't treated Australia nicely with the whole Ben Zygier affair and the passports in Dubai , i'de understand why israelis wouldn't be welcomed in Australia.

·
Registered
33 Posts
AU is probably one of the countries I like the most .I love Australia 'caus unlike the USA , it's a nation for everyone and not just aussies who were born in Australia . If I ever become a citizen (which makes me an "aussie") I'll be 200% loyal to the aussie flag .I will give no crap about Israhel , whom I hate deeply .
IsraeliLovesAU, You do not have to hate Israel. I suggest that you regain a little bit of love even if you do not want to stay there any more. From my side of view, Australia seem to be a good country just like some one would consider going to Israel, Australia is my dream country though, I just can't wait being there some day soon and possibly stay long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.