Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I realised I uploaded 95% of my evidence in the "Other" category as it's the only one I could see after submitting my application for 801. Would this be a problem? I have named everything as clearly as I can and a lot of pdfs are combined and compressed and sticking to the topic. Anyway, I can now see that there is a button under the categories called "I confirm I have provided information as requested" but it is greyed out so I cannot click on it. Do I need to do anything else or are my documents automatically attached to my application once uploaded?

Many thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
Hi Celine,

If you've uploaded them, they're attached to your application. That button is only there in case Immigration contact you to ask you to provide more information about something.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am having the same problem, with having to upload everything under 'other'.

I'm worried there will be things we are required to upload but I only have a couple of recommended options but no required. Did you have this too?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I'm glad it's over for now!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am having the same problem, with having to upload everything under 'other'.

I'm worried there will be things we are required to upload but I only have a couple of recommended options but no required. Did you have this too?
If you log out and log in again you will see all the categories. In the end I uploaded two documents under my sponsor but I think I ended up uploading in the wrong category again! Never mind all my documents are uploaded. I'm sure the CO will make sense of everything :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
I submitted the form bit almost a month ago and nothing has changed any time I have logged in and out. I think i will just screen shot what my page is like and write a statement about it. I will just have to read lots of things to try find out what is required

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm applying for 309/100 partner visa and that button under the attachment is greyed out, I have attached all the documents that were applicable to me.

Is it a problem if I cannot click that button which has greyed out?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi,

Anyway, I can now see that there is a button under the categories called "I confirm I have provided information as requested" but it is greyed out so I cannot click on it. Do I need to do anything else or are my documents automatically attached to my application once uploaded?
Where is this button? I don't see it on my application.

Also, I uploaded almost everything under Other as that was one of the few options that appeared on my application.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.