Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I.m music composer . Audio editor. And sound engineering
If u can help me by telling me how to move to live and work in Australia? Or how can i apply the application for immigration
And thank you for ur time
Ehab azmy

·
Super Moderator
5,245 Posts
Your occupation needs to be on either the CSOL or SOL (you can search these lists on the DIBP website) to be eligible to apply for a skilled work visa. Sound Technician and Composer are both on the CSOL.

For occupations on the CSOL you need either a state or employer to sponsor you. For state sponsorship, your occupation then needs to be on a state's migration list. Composer isn't on any state migration list, but Sound Technician is being sponsored by South Australia. So a state-sponsored (190 or 489) visa may be an option for you.

You'll need to do all the required research on what's required for either of these visas, as well as the state sponsorship. You then need to obtain the necessary skills assessment, plus the applicable documents to prove you can earn 60 points towards a visa.

If you're comfortable doing all the research and documentation on your own, that's fine. Or you may want to speak with a migration agent (only use a MARA-registered agent) for assistance throughout the process.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.