Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Over 63,000 flights to/from Europe have been affected by Volcano Eruption in Iceland. Is any of you got travel plans messed?

Tell us your story

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry to hear that - hope no one ever have to suffer this issue again

Was your airline any helpful? Did they provide basic things like meals + water etc

and which airline you were traveling on?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
sorry to hear that - hope no one ever have to suffer this issue again

Was your airline any helpful? Did they provide basic things like meals + water etc

and which airline you were traveling on?
I do not think it is airlines who have to provide for passengers with that sort of situation for it is entirely outside of their ability to control it.
Travellers do need to be aware that there can be natural events that will have impacts and that can be on land in their own countries or in the air internationally and that is where travel insurance needs to be looked at for what it offers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do not think it is airlines who have to provide for passengers with that sort of situation for it is entirely outside of their ability to control it.
Travellers do need to be aware that there can be natural events that will have impacts and that can be on land in their own countries or in the air internationally and that is where travel insurance needs to be looked at for what it offers.
thanks for replying and clearing up the point
hmmm - i never bought travel insurance ever - but after reading above - makes me think - it is a worth a while investment

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.