Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm Merve and Im in relationship with my Australian partner' officially 3 years and we know each other since 2011.
I came to Australia last year in May with Tourist visa and Im living with my partner since then ( I have to leave the country every 3 month because of my Tourist visa requirement and went little trips with my partner)
We know each others family and friends had lots of time with them. But Im still confuse and nervous about the documents that I have. ( I dont know if the documents that I can provide are enough)
We were thinking about to apply this for 2 years and since then Im seeing lots of changes and different requirements on border.gov.au
We were gonna apply the visa inside Australia but they say I cant do it because I lived here with Tourist visa.
So we had to start everything again and read lots of pages about 'Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) and Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100)'
We will go back to Istanbul,apply to visa there, live there for a year and wait for theyre respond.
I have lots of question on my head, get really confused. I hope you guys can help me with your experiences and answers

Thank you

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
We were gonna apply the visa inside Australia but they say I cant do it because I lived here with Tourist visa.
That applies if your tourist visa has the 'no further stay' condition. If it hasn't then you may be able to apply.

Have you checked your visa for that?

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
The 309 does look like the route for you then.

Mamy people worry if they have enough documents, but seem to have enough in the end. A consultatation with one of the migration agents on here might help to settle some worries about that.

Reactions: merve
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.