Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm jonathan. first off I applied for my 462 visa online. did the my health declaration and all. well i applied for the 462 last night and i haven't received an email confirming payment, or anything. i have all my paper work i believe, except for the bank statement. i have read quite a few places some people didn't turn in any paperwork and got their visa granted. I'm so nervous because i will probably have my uncle transfer funds to my account if he can so i can send in the bank statement but I'm worried in the mean time cause i have already applied. its all i can think about and that I've screwed up. any help will ease my mind if its good. please help. also whats the average wait time nowadays for this visa online? I'm going to spend time with my fiancé, and then apply for the partner visa later on. is this a good idea?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Usually after payment the confirmation email comes through in about 24 hours.

You can go to the thread called AskMark and post this question there. He is a registered Migration Agent and is always happy to help answer people's questions.
You should be fine!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I just called immigration and they said I could use my uncles account. And have him write a letter saying he'd support me and such. So I did that and all my files are turned in. It's been a bit over 24 hours now and no email but I do have the trn or whatever it is. I just hope I get an email with good news saying it's been granted now I'm just waiting :/

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
You probably have to wait for a while for the visa grant letter, but I believe the confirmation email will reach you pretty soon.

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
I would suggest not announcing when you get to Australia that you're there to apply for a partner visa later (it's allowed, but that's not the purpose of a WHV), but other than that, you're fine. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i know I'm trying to keep the process easy as it can be i doubt it will be but still. i know i have to keep it hush hush lol thanks for the advice guys still no word on my visa tho still very nervous.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.