Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I have uploaded my 3 requested documents to my immi account.
My question is:
Should I also email my CO attaching these documents or do I not have to?

I’m thinking this may be a good idea as on my Correspondence email it said “send your response to me in writing”

Anyone’s input is greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
My question is:

I'm thinking this may be a good idea as on my Correspondence email it said "send your response to me in writing"

Anyone's input is greatly appreciated :)
Hi,

I emailed the high commission & informed them i have attached and submitted the requested documents. I think it's good to inform them that you have. Just a thought ☺

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My question is:

I'm thinking this may be a good idea as on my Correspondence email it said "send your response to me in writing"

Anyone's input is greatly appreciated
Hi,

I emailed the high commission & informed them i have attached and submitted the requested documents. I think it's good to inform them that you have. Just a thought ☺
What's the high commission? Did you attach anything to your email or just said that you have submitted the docs to immi?

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
My question is:

Anyone's input is greatly appreciated :)
You upload your documents to your ImmiAccount only. Do not send them as email attachments, unless specifically advised to do so. It doesn't hurt to send the processing centre a brief email, advising them that the requested documents have been provided, but the confirmation button in ImmiAccount should really take care of this bit.

·
Registered
76 Posts
What's the high commission? Did you attach anything to your email or just said that you have submitted the docs to immi?
Hi,
My application is getting processed through the Australian High Commission in Sri Lanka. I attached the documents into the immi account and just sent an email to them stating i have done so. Don't attach anything to your email.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.