Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Immi account issues- no attachments

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  CecNa 
#1 ·
Hi everyone

I’ve just logged into my Immi Account (I’m the sponsor and my husband the applicant) and went to attach more evidence and it seems as though the majority of our attachments have completely disappeared.
We are applying without an agent and I submitted the application in August last year.
I’ve always been able to see the 60+ documents we attached but now I can only see 4 attachments I uploaded about a month ago.
I’m wondering if this has happened to anyone else?
I’m hoping it’s just a system error.
Thanks everyone.
Amy

#5 ·
I've seen posts on this issue for various types of visas, and in some cases I've seen that people have had visas refused due to "not providing any supporting documents". So it's usually a very good idea to take screen shots showing that the attachments were in fact there. If they've now vanished, you may want to contact their technical support line to see if they can sort out the problem. If the attachment slots are available, it may not be a bad idea to upload your documents again.
This is not uncommon.

Applicant access to uploads is not reliable, so it pays to keep a copy of all uploads and sometimes the system fails to retain files, so it is good practice to download evidence of uploads, just in case.
Thanks so much for your replies everyone. I call the Immi help centre and they can see all of our attachments on their end......thank goodness.
We've kept all records on usb and hard copy just in case there are ever any issues and I will start to take screenshots as well.
Thanks again.
Amy

#3 ·
I've seen posts on this issue for various types of visas, and in some cases I've seen that people have had visas refused due to "not providing any supporting documents". So it's usually a very good idea to take screen shots showing that the attachments were in fact there. If they've now vanished, you may want to contact their technical support line to see if they can sort out the problem. If the attachment slots are available, it may not be a bad idea to upload your documents again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.