Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my name is Fahad Masood. I have applied for student visa for Masters in Business analytics at Deakin University. I filed my visa application on 1st Feb and arranged for my biometrics on 6th Feb. Since then my immi account is requiring me to arrange for biometrics. I contacted VFS Global office from where I provided for my biometrics and they told me that my biometrics had been sent to home affairs on the same date I visited them. I have tried to contact Australian high commission via email and explained them the issue I have been facing but sadly no response from them. My classes have already started on 4th March and the university has given me extension till 14th of March. Please guide me how to respond to it as the issue is between Garrys and Australian home affairs. Has anyone had the same problem? How did they resolve it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, my name is Fahad Masood. I have applied for student visa for Masters in Business analytics at Deakin University. I filed my visa application on 1st Feb and arranged for my biometrics on 6th Feb. Since then my immi account is requiring me to arrange for biometrics. I contacted VFS Global office from where I provided for my biometrics and they told me that my biometrics had been sent to home affairs on the same date I visited them. I have tried to contact Australian high commission via email and explained them the issue I have been facing but sadly no response from them. My classes have already started on 4th March and the university has given me extension till 14th of March. Please guide me how to respond to it as the issue is between Garrys and Australian home affairs. Has anyone had the same problem? How did they resolve it?
Hello Masood

Hope you are fine and have catched your session in Deakin Uni. I'm zenefar. I have got the same problem recently. May I know how did you sort out the problem. Would be happy if you let me know.

thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.