Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all...

I hope everyone is good.

I need help on a few things..My husband will be applying for the 309 offshore partner visa in May 2018.. and we are currently slowly starting to fill up immiaccount to see what do they need through out the process...

my questions are (as for now) :-

1. Do we have to finish up with completing application for visa 309 first, pay & then start to complete form for 100 permanent visa? We have tried to fill up the information on 100 visa but we couldn't proceed 'next' as it came out 'an error occured'...and for your information, we haven't completed the 309 visa yet but i am just trying to see what do they need on the 100 visa...

2. I have also tried to fill up my information as a sponsor but also it came out 'an error occured'...why is this? I cannot proceed with the 'next' button...

does this mean that we should pay for the 309 visa first and then only we can proceed with filling up the sponsor form & 100 visa or there shouldn't be any problem in filling up all the forms?

Please help me...thank you...

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Interesting questions. You apply for the 309 first. Don't apply for the 100. You can't fill out your sponsor form until the 309 is lodged and paid for.

Interestingly, when you fill out the 309 form you are applying for both the 309 and 100. The visa application fee is for the SC 100. Officially, your application for the 309 is free. That is how it is set out in the regulations.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting questions. You apply for the 309 first. Don't apply for the 100. You can't fill out your sponsor form until the 309 is lodged and paid for.

Interestingly, when you fill out the 309 form you are applying for both the 309 and 100. The visa application fee is for the SC 100. Officially, your application for the 309 is free. That is how it is set out in the regulations.
Thank you very much for the answer Mr Jeremy...a least I know what is happening...thanks a lot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.