Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ImmiAccount has been down since 11 am, if anyone is wondering. It says 'scheduled maintenance", but no one I know has been notified in advance, so it seems more like a systems outage.

·
Registered
17 Posts
ImmiAccount has been down since 11 am, if anyone is wondering. It says 'scheduled maintenance", but no one I know has been notified in advance, so it seems more like a systems outage.
DIBP have posted the following on Facebook:

We're currently experiencing intermittent system and network issues at our Sydney Service Centre. As a result we might not be able to take calls at this time, and systems such as ImmiAccount and VEVO may be affected.

We are working to resolve this issue and will provide an update once services are fully restored. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Inconvenience" indeed, especially if your existing visa runs out today and you need to get a new application in...

Reactions: CollegeGirl

·
Registered
3 Posts
VEVO is down too! I’v to check it everyday as my sponsor has been telling me that my sponsorship got seized.
Will you get anytime to leave the country legally if the immigration department cancels your visa?

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It seems we're dealing with some major issues here. This was definitely not a planned outage.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Immi Account is back up and running again. Just logged in and seems to be working
Uploaded documents don't seem to show up in the document list.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.