Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me which of these options do I select to apply for the 801/820 coming from a PMV 300?

Stage 1 - Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa (300,309/100,820/801)
Stage 2 - Permanent Partner Visa Assessment (100,801)

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Sarah.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me which of these options do I select to apply for the 801/820 coming from a PMV 300?

Stage 1 - Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa (300,309/100,820/801)
Stage 2 - Permanent Partner Visa Assessment (100,801)

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Sarah.
Select stage one, then 'applicant is in Australia". You will also be given the option to select that you are the holder of a PMV, etc.

After you have lodged the visa application, you must do the sponsor application, also online.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you very much for that :) is the sponsor application tied in with the visa application or is it seperate?

PS I just read that we could be asked to supply a $5000 to $15,000 bond?? Would that be the case if we have the bridging visa and application for the partner visa?

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Thank you very much for that :) is the sponsor application tied in with the visa application or is it seperate?

PS I just read that we could be asked to supply a $5000 to $15,000 bond?? Would that be the case if we have the bridging visa and application for the partner visa?
You lodge a seperate sponsor application, but it is linked to the visa application by the TRN of the visa application. You can't proceed without it.

Never heard of a bond for partner visas. Where did you read that ?

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Does it cost any extra?

It was on the fine print of the sponsorship form
Currently there is only the one payment for the partner visa: $ 1195.00 for the main applicant, who is holding a valid sc. 300 visa at the time of lodgement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.