Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am seeking information regarding Immigration to Australia as a Kindergarten Teacher.

I have more than 6 years experience and am currently working as a kindergarten teacher. I have a Bachelors degree in Arts, a Bachelors degree in Education, and a Masters in English.

I would like to understand my options for immigration to Australia with these credentials. In addition, I would also like to understand if PTE is acceptable just as IELTS.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Shalini.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Shalini
Good news is Early Childhood (Pre-primary School) Teacher is on MLTSSL list, which mean this occupation is available for applying an independent Skilled Visa subclass 189.

To be eligible, you must first put an Expression of Interests(EOI) and wait to be invited to apply during a two-year-period.

You will also need to meet at least 60 points for GENERAL POINTS TEST FOR GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION VISAS to be eligible to submit an EOI.

These points are a series of criteria combined together. e.g. age, English Proficiency, Academic degrees, working experience etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.