Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know an agency that can answer questions with out doing the whole application. My application is relatively simple but every now and then need a specific query answered. Of course I understand a fee would be involved but I haven't found an agency that will do this, they all want to do the whole thing.

I am a teacher so it would be great if they are experienced in this area.

TIA

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Does anyone know an agency that can answer questions with out doing the whole application. My application is relatively simple but every now and then need a specific query answered. Of course I understand a fee would be involved but I haven't found an agency that will do this, they all want to do the whole thing.

I am a teacher so it would be great if they are experienced in this area.

TIA
I do answer one- off inquiries for a fee, but when it comes to providing ongoing advice for a DIY application, it often becomes problematic, because you end up getting involved in the whole process without having any control over the final result.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Do your research first and lots of info here for teachers.

Then contact CCMS if you need to, he is a good RMA, but the free info on here is also very good.

·
Registered
139 Posts
We offer question 'packs' for clients (eg 5 questions, 10 questions) for a fixed fee. Alternatively, we offer a visa application checking service which can be used once you have it ready to lodge.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Proxy Migration

e: [email protected]
w: www.proxymigration.com.au

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
We offer question 'packs' for clients (eg 5 questions, 10 questions) for a fixed fee. Alternatively, we offer a visa application checking service which can be used once you have it ready to lodge.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Proxy Migration

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.
Interesting!

Can I ask how much a 5 question pack is Lisa?

Or is that the first question. lol.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Interesting!

Can I ask how much a 5 question pack is Lisa?

Or is that the first question. lol.
I currently charge $250 for a 5 question pack and $480 for a 10 question pack. I find it to be a good option for people who are quite confident in doing the application themselves, but might have a couple of questions along the way, whether it be about their documents or filling out the visa application form.

Ps I won't charge you for that question :p

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Proxy Migration

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Hey Lisa you have hade a name change! If it is because you just married I will after checking your web site be devastated!

I think that pricing is pretty good and certainly helpful for many.

The visa checking service - when relevant to me was on the decline (I know why) are you happy to give that fee to?

I know one other MRA from this forum did it and I did use it (I think years ago now) and at a guess was reasonable in my opinion - but the bonus I did not know was that he did all the application and upload of evidence as part of that fee.

Can you explain if you do the upload or that is the responsibility of the applicant?

Just trying to get an idea so I can pass on info - I am aware many can with a bit of help and in longer relationships work their way through a Partner Visa and others are more Darwin Award candidates, so I would only recommend persons for the most appropriate service I think they need.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Ampk

Yes, I got married a few months ago :).

That's interesting that the checking service is on the decline. My fee depends on the visa type, but for a partner visa I currently charge $590 to review the form and the supporting documents. This includes reviewing the application form and supporting documents and providing a report about the amendments/improvements that should be made. The client then proceeds with their application and it is their responsibility to upload the documents in their Immiaccount.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Proxy Migration

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Heart broken!

I assume it depends on the work flow, but some will blame even when told not to do something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.