Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know Depatment of Home affairs phone number for calling from outside of Australia? The number was +61 2 6264 1111 but this number is not working now..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im Australian and currently Im in oversea.
I applied evidence of citizenship and my application was finalised 3weeks ago but the Home affairs said it someone will contact me and I will hearing something in 2weeks time however I havent hear anything so I need to call them.. So could you advise me what action should I take?

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Im Australian and currently Im in oversea.
I applied evidence of citizenship and my application was finalised 3weeks ago but the Home affairs said it someone will contact me and I will hearing something in 2weeks time however I havent hear anything so I need to call them.. So could you advise me what action should I take?
Pretty hard to be Australian and supply evidence of citizenship - and still need an Australian visa.

You are failing to give some information.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im in Ho chi minh city in Vietnam but here have Australian consulate I already been there but they said all they do is just receive the certificate from the Hime affairs inthe Australia and call me to collect and handling the certificate.. thats what they said.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty hard to be Australian and supply evidence of citizenship - and still need an Australian visa.

You are failing to give some information.
I think you dont understand what Im talking about.
Im already Australian citizen and I applied evidence of citizenship at oversea through home affairs website. But my application was finalised on 3rd april and the Home affairs said I will receive the my citizenship certificate in 2 weeks. Currently its almost 3weeks and Im still waiting, I havent hear anything yet so I called Home affairs with same number as I called before but this time that number is not working so Im confuss to what I need to do.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Here is the outcome of an evidednce of citizenship application I lodged on 12 April and was finalised on the 14th.
***********************************************************************************************
The application has been finalised.

Unless you have been advised that your application was unsuccessful, the requested evidence of citizenship has been sent by registered post.

Delivery times within Australia are generally between 3 to 5 days.
*********************************************************************************************

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.