Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
immigration visit my home and interview my mother and my neighbours . my neighbours advice them i am not married and that raises concerns about social recognition of my relationship with my sponser
as we live in a village and in my community its common to have conflicts with your nieghbours and we dont have good relation with our neighbours due to family history.
IN reply to immigration i send other co villagers statements in which they mention i m married and my relationship is genuine.
I am still worried about if theY rejected my application what i will do... or on which grounds they can reject it i m genuinely married and already submit married certificate and other proofs.
can any one please help me what should i do till then still waiting for immigration reply

please help me if any one have any acknowledged about this
Cheers guys

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi User11 its very unfortunate that they interviewed your neighbor.

Did you fultill all four category of your relationship evidences,
What are your evidence list?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thnx for reply
we give them joint bank account , house lease, photos and statements from friends and family. all the evendince from australia because we spend more time together there now i m in my home country waiting for there reply

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think they might not be fully satisfied with your evidences. What was the reason that you had to apply offshore when you could apply onshore?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we met in NZ and then married in India .I got visitor visa after getting married and stay In AUS for a year.

·
Registered
13 Posts
we met in NZ and then married in India .I got visitor visa after getting married and stay In AUS for a year.
I really dont quite understand when you had chance to apply onshore, what made you apply offshore, did you visitor visa did not allow you to apply onshore?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got visitor visa because of my offshore file and my wife is in aus. i think cannot get a visitor visa untill i have any ties with other country hopes its make sense .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.