Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Actually I want to know that i have been in austrailia since two years and with my wife and daughter.we are students.it's been one and half year my wife has been suffering from eplilepsy.it happens after entering in austrailia.Now medically she is advised not to drive,swim etc...I have heard that i can appeal to immigrtaion for permanent residents in such cases...is that true..anyone could you pls. suggest me..

thanx

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
For any PR application, the applicant and all family members on the application will need to do a medical examination and Immi are guided by medical reports, medical officers looking at the likely cost of treatment and use of resources in making their recommendation.
If someone in the application fails because of medical reasons that will mean the whole application will fail.
As with most applications rejected, it is up to an applicant if they feel an appeal to the MRT is warranted and that is something to be considered closely.
There are sticky threads on medical examinations and the MRT with more information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.