Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I am 35 yrs old & have over 12 years experience in SCM in India & middle east. I wanted to apply for Australian immigration under Supply & DIstribution Manager 133611 job category.

As per my research in the past, requirements for this profile are quite high (min. 3 years managerial experience and reporting to a VP/head of the company/CEO/owner etc.) if I want to apply for australian immigration for this occupation.

I don't fulfill these requires completely as I have been working on a Logistics Manager role for little over 1.5 years now.

My wife is 34 years old with over 10 years exp. in banking/insurance. She had done BBA and couldn't find relevant occupation in the list for her as well so that I can make her as main applicant.

Could you suggest any alternative to this problem?

Regards

Juvrajvir Singh

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Mania.

But requirement is senior management role like head of dept, VP etc. and will take couple of years to reach that level.

I am already 35 so if I move to Aus. after 40 then again I have to start from scratch to find a job.

Doesn't make sense at all.

Was expecting a better answer.

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
If you consult a registered migration agent for an assessment of your possible visa strategies. you might not get a better answer, but at least you will know where you stand.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I did consult 1-2 migration agents as well and didn't get a better answer.

I am little surprised that for supply chain/logistics professionals there is only one occupation in the list and requirements are so high.

That's why wanted to check if there could be any other alternative

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
AIM would fail Bill Gates, so you are probably pushing the provebial uphill with 133611.
If you go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form, I will let you know what information I need to advise whether it is worth your while undertaking a detailed assessment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.