Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am pretty sure there is another topic with this subject but I could find . Me and my wife both can get enough points from skilled immigrant program, our daughter is an American citizen, my self turkish and my wife is russian. Our problem is we both got deported from USA for immigration fraud charges ( married to us citizen to obtain green card) my wife got 1 day prison sentence my self 2 months. In the law it says unless you got 12 month prison sentence you are good but my question is how it works in realty ?
Is there anybody here who immigrated to Australia with a criminal record from any where else ?
P.s. for the possible haters who will start with 'we don't want criminal here ' we are good people with good character letters from judges to senators . Even the judge who deported us told under record he is reheating that he has to deport good qualified people like us . Our deportation was a result of an political situation between countries which has nothing to do with us . Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.