Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here. I would like to ask the following questions;
- I have submitted my EOI and was wondering what will happen if I included Subclass 189 even though I can only claim 55 points? Will they give me an invitation even though I will surely fail the assessment.
- I also included Subclass 186, 187, 457. What's the chance for me getting an offer from Australian companies?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Cheers,
Marc

· Registered
3,342 Posts
If you don't have enough points you will never receive an invitation.

I have not hear of anyone receiving an invitation from an employer on SkillSelect. Theoretically you might have a chance, but it is unlikely.

The best advice I can give you is to find an agent that deals with Australian Employers and see if they can get you a job sponsorship and a 457. Once you are in Australia it is much easier to find an employer that will sponsor you.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you don't have enough points you will never receive an invitation.

I have not hear of anyone receiving an invitation from an employer on SkillSelect. Theoretically you might have a chance, but it is unlikely.

The best advice I can give you is to find an agent that deals with Australian Employers and see if they can get you a job sponsorship and a 457. Once you are in Australia it is much easier to find an employer that will sponsor you.
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your reply. The reason why I included the Subclass 189 is because I am turning 33 years old this month, and what I heard is that the points you are claiming for the age will be based on the Date Stamp when you submitted your EOI for any specific subclass. And since I'm turning 33 this month, I just want to make sure that I can still claim the maximum points for the age so in case I re-take my IELTS, I'll have 65 points in total. Did that make any sense or am I doing the wrong thing?

Cheers,

Marc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.